Cattle crushes for your cattle yards that are safe, strong and easy to use.
When you use a Cattle Crush Co cattle crush you are using one of the most innovative crushes on the market. If you have a large property or a hobby farm we have a model that is ideal for your needs. You can find our whole range on the NATIONAL STOCKYARDS website. CLICK HERE to go to the NATIONAL STOCKYARDS website or email us directly.
- 100% Australian Made
- Innovatiave Design to make your work easier
- Safe and Secure
- Easy to Maintain
- Available in many different configurations
- Slide lock with infinite catching positions
- Drop-away handle for safety. Covered by Australian Registered Design Number14007/2008
- Diamond yoke restricts head movement
- Open vertical bar arms increase visions and help entice cattle forward
- Quiet operation, Galvanised steel construction
- Chin bar standard on all models
- Leverage assisted split sliding gate
- Pantograph operation. Australian Provisional Patent Application No. 2007792950
- Vertical bars afford better visibility, hence animals will walk up closer
- Gate arms close from either side, making it easier to stop the second animal from following the first one in
- Spring loaded over center latch incorporated into handle.
- Easy auto release.
Baulk/Draft Gate Combination
- The Hicks Drafter incorporates a baulk gate into a three way drafting facility
- All gates swing back and away from the animals head in just one action
- Winnner - Ag-Quip Inventors Competition 2007
- Baulk gate can be opened to allow third< draft direction or for sending cattle up a loading ramp
- All gates can be opened in a single< movement
- Protected by Australian Provisional Patent Ni. 2007902949
About our Cattle Crushes
We manufacture three ranges of cattle crush with three models in each range. The Hunter range: Headbail and slide gate as below, kick shut vet gate, diagonal squeeze, needle gate, slam catches throughout. The Bullock range: All the features of the Hunter crushes but with a heavier frame, heavier gates, and heavier hinges,for big numbers of big stock. The Tweed range. Same as the Hunter or the Bullock but without the vet section.
GERALD HICKS, Crush Manufacturer - Bucca Road,
Nana Glen NSW Tel: 02 6654 3088
Contact Us For a
We are ready to give you FREE advice on preparing your cattle yards with our range of cattle crush technology. Fill out the form below for a quick response.